Sunday, October 28, 2007

Am I Staying Strong???

haiz... i told myself tt i must be strong for her... but i think i cant... haiz... phone already 4 days nvr ring le... last time... almost everyday will receive her msg and her call at night... but now.. i juz feeling empty... haiz... today when out to buy her presents... i walk le for 1 hr 30 min and i only manage to buy birthday card for her... will go again tml to buy gift after exam... i juz scare tt my plan for her on her birthday will go down the drain... haiz... she told mi tt she will wait for mi till my exam finish... and she wants mi to accompany her... i felt happy of course... but tt is wad she told mi last week before she ignore mi... tee meng also want to accompany her on her birthday but she dun wan... i felt happy and feeling so lucky to haf her.... but now... there are a lot of fear in mi... a lot of question marks in my mind... haiz... i will still wait for her like how i wait my first admirer...

No comments: