Friday, January 18, 2008

Last Day In Zhenghua Primary

Today is my last day in Zhenghua Primary or in fact yesterday since the clock had past 12am... i had fun with the pri 3... they are very hyper... so mi and dawn also very hyper lor... dawn even make mi dance in front of the kids during memory work period... so they say out the 5 i will and i dance lor... haha... too hyper le... haha... i love the kids for my 4 days in Zhenghua Primary... let mi think of their names that i can remember... nt really many... cause i didnt go round and ask them their name...
Pri 6 - Shu fen, Bernice, Hui wun, Xiu yi, Zhi cheng, Kenneth (they all call mi uncle) and i was juz 5 years older den them...
Pri 5 - Charmine, Wen jing, Victor, Alex and a few more... cant remember their names... (they call mi handsome) lol...
Pri 4 - Rou Yan, Jun Yang... i only manage to ask two of them cause the class too noisy le... but had a lot of fun...
Pri 3 - Heng Yun, Rayna, Yang Yue, Yu Ting, Javen, Jane and many more... cant remember le...

Wad is the Workshop About...
This Is the Character First Workshop Of Self Discipline - Care, Respect, Responsibility...
Wad is Self Discipline...
Self Discipline Is TO KNOW AND DO WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME...
The 5 "I WILL"
I Will Keep All Of My Promises
I Will Not Make Excuses
I Will Do All My Work The Best I Can
I Will Make Thing Right When I Do Wrong
I Will Know And Do What Others Are Expecting Me To Do
Memory Work...
I will keep all of my promise and no excuses make.
I will do all my work the best i can whatever it may take.
I will make thing right when i do wrong to clear my conscience through.
I will know and do what others are expecting me to do.
My character is what will make a leader out of me,
so next time through, lets say it more
ENTHUSIASTICALLY!!!

No comments: