Monday, October 13, 2008

Someone Please Kill Me

argh... 1st 0ct 12am to 13 oct 12 pm... haiz.. nt even two weeks... she broke up with mi... haiz... heartache now is very pain... too pain that i wan to kill myself... but i rather wan people to kill mi... 13 days and 12 hours... im once again dumped by girls... argh... haiz... haf feeling that she will break up with mi yesterday le... and i told myself that she wont as i really trust her... but end up she still break up with mi... haiz... guess my life doesnt suit to haf a relationship ba... haiz... 2 years back i seal my heart le... hiding all my feelings deep deep inside my heart... but i open up my heart again... and now i guess i haf to seal my heart forever le ba... no feelings... no problem de darius once and for all... haiz... after today... i dun think i will blog again and wont be online... or in fact... wont be using comp anymore... so people... if you wan to chat with mi... do it now... dateline is on 13 oct 11.59 pm... i will switch off my comp at 14 oct 12 am sharp without and notice for people who talk to mi online... haiz... i talk to her end up break up... haiz... darius darius... how you manage to talk till break up... haiz... speechless for you... take care everyone and gd luck for o lvll for those who taking o lvl...

No comments: