Friday, November 23, 2007

Operation Day

today get out of bed at 5.30am... cant sleep the whole night... haiz... was very worry... even i turn on the music to the max also cant sleep.. haiz... go bath and out i go... before stepping ot of house... dad scold mi.. WTH... i go visit my mum early also cannot meh... haiz... den go to my room... tears rolling down my cheek... haiz... after stop crying.. i get out of home.. while on my way to bus stop.. i tear again... on the bus... i also tear again... haiz... i juz very worry and keep thinking wad if my mum operation fails... and the chance of my mum leaving mi is very high... reach hospital... rush to her ward and take a good look at her and chat lyk nvr before... haiz... after tt... she was push to the operation room le... haiz... den i go had my breakfast... den slack slack slack for 5 hours... haiz... den mum out le... was happy and very upset... happy tt she was fine... very upset is because i heartache... i look at her... she was suffering the pain... i rather tt i had the pain den she got... haiz... i cant take it and i walk out of the room and cry... den after tt.. my dad say he leaving le.. den i walk back to her room... den tell her tt i going to youth hub for a meeting... after meeting... i say bye bye to everyone... den saw Annie doesn't look happy.. i wonder is it my fault again... haiz... saw her sad make mi sad too... haiz... den rush home and bath before going back to hospital again... den post before going out lor.. haha.... gtg le.. going to hospital now.. haha...

No comments: